Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Styling Decisions

When I style a photo shoot, I always hope my shoots don't end up on Catalog Living's site.  Today, I was working on a Christmas story (politically correct version: Holiday story).  It is a front porch scene.  We used fake snow to make it feel like Christmas.  It was also inside the photo studio (even though the photo will look like it's outside).  Here's a picture of the box of fake snow I used.  It smelled like a mix of dirt and laundry detergent.  Not every day is glamorous.  For instance, today I had to make an emergency visit to the nurse's office.  Turns out I'm allergic to dwarf pine trees.  This, I'm convinced, is proof I shouldn't go outside and cements the fact in my head that I'm NOT a tree lover. 

I'm pretty sure this box is from 1989.  It smells about that old.

No comments:

Post a Comment