Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kappa Convention

June 20-24, Jessica and I will be in Jacksonville, Florida, for the 69th Biennial Convention of Kappa Kappa Gamma!  I'm really looking forward to spending time with a few hundred Kappas, and catching up with two of the ladies with whom I attended Kappa Leadership Academy a few years back.  Erin lives in Texas and Megan lives in Tennessee, and we haven't seen each other since we first met in September 2008.  I can't wait to connect with even more people and learn more about what makes our organization so strong!

Blue Group | Kappa Leadership Academy 2008

The alums from our group: Marianne, Lyssa, Megan, Erin, me, Julie
As part of Convention, I need to wear a white dress.  I own one white cotton dress I wore for my wedding festivities back in 2008, but I think I need to find one that would be appropriate for a convention setting.  Below are some options.  Let me know what you think.

Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
Option 4
Option 5

No comments:

Post a Comment