Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Bump, Set, Spike

Tonight's volleyball game was much better than last week's game.  Of the three games we played, we lost the first two and won the final.  I was so happy that we won, however I'm pretty laid back about the whole situation.  Sometimes, I get distracted by all the other courts playing their games.  Sometimes, I want to talk to my teammates.  Sometimes, I want to look at birds.  Whatever...I'm not in it to win it.  I'm in it to have a good time - and I am having a great time - so I'd say playing sand volleyball is everything I want it to be!

Tonight's team

I used to be really good at bumping...
Tomorrow, Josh and I are going over to Iowa City to look at apartments for him.  We're pretty much booked every half hour from 10:30 until 6:30.  Hopefully we'll find something.  Also, we're meeting another first year law student.  I hope he's cool.  He's not William Sherwin (I laugh every time I hear his name!), but I'm sure he'll be just as nice.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment