Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wedding season

This summer, we have another round of weddings.  Last summer, we had very few to attend (it was the baby boom last year), so this summer will be quite a shock to our system.  One wedding I'm really looking forward to is Cassie and Jake's.  They've been dating since December 2003 (Josh and I began dating in August 2003), and I'm really looking forward to sharing in their special day. 

Yesterday, I purchased my bridesmaids dress for Cassie's wedding.  I really like the cut and color and can't wait to wear it.  I still need to find some black strappy shoes.  If you find some, send me a link.

Here's the dress!
In more wedding news, I just finished designing save the dates for our friends Tiff and Cody.  They went to high school with Josh in Lake Mills and now live just a few minutes from us in Ankeny.  It's really fun to work on wedding planning with Tiff and I can't wait to see how all the stationery turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment