Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sophie the Schnauzer

Sophie Spike Haugo is my adorable Miniature Schnauzer.  This month, she turns four years old.  I'm kind of obsessed with her.  We love each other very much.  Here are a couple of pictures from this week.  Every time I download pictures from my phone, I realize more than half of them are of my dog.  Whatever.  She's like my kid.  And I'm totally OK with that.

On Wednesday night, I picked up Sophie from mom's house.  She wanted me to pick her up and then wouldn't let me put her down.  This is a pretty typical Sophie hug.


Sophie was quite confused with all the confusion of the video crew on Thursday.  This is Sophie's confused look.



Friday, we both got our hair done.  I'm a little jealous of Sophie.  She also got a mani/pedi (and a sweet bandana!).


And in honor of tomorrow's big day - Mother's Day - I thought I'd share the fortune from one of my lunches this week.  It's very appropriate.


I love you, mom!  Thanks for being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment