Friday, May 4, 2012

Chicago in 45 Minutes

I had about 45 minutes to walk around Chicago when I was in town for KBIS.  On the last day, I spent the morning enjoying a little bit of the sights.  I walked from my hotel to Jamba Juice (after I was sick of paying $24 for room service breakfasts).  On the way, I spotted this gem, The Chicago Theatre.

The Chicago Theatre
 Then, I checked Google maps (which apparently only is reliable for me in a large city), and noticed I was just a few blocks away from Millennium Park.  So, I made my way through all the business people on their way to work to see what I could see.  I'm so glad I did - it was beautiful and so enjoyable because it wasn't crowded.











So, that was my little 45 minute walk around Chicago.  Then, I had to shower and get ready to head to Luxe Home for a brief tour before catching a flight back home.  For some reason, I didn't take pictures on my Luxe Home tour until I was in a hardware showroom and was inspired by this wall of cabinet doors.


No comments:

Post a Comment