Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Reading...and a Kitchen

Last week, I finished 50 Shades of Grey (talked about reading it here and here).  It didn't end how I'd anticipated.  That's to be expected, I'm sure.  That's probably why it's one of three books.  I'll start the second book next week.  This week is impossibly busy with two days of propping, two days of photography, and then Josh starts law school on Sunday.  I'm already exhausted, and it's just Monday.  However, I pitched a kitchen story and drop zone story today, and they were approved and I'm really looking forward to seeing the design through to photography.  Also, here's a link to a really cool post on creative ways to use subway tile.  I love subway tile and think it gets a bad reputation because it's so classic (and some people think that's boring).  I find the post inspirational.  I hope you do too.  Below is a little kitchen eye candy for your viewing pleasure.

Love the white, yellow, and aqua in this kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment