Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TV Shows

I'm a sucker for reality TV.  It's trashy, I know, but it's also a train wreck, and I can't help myself.  Last night, I got in a full episode of MTV's Teen Mom, and then I set the DVR to record TLC's (new-to-me) High School Moms.  Holy cow.  These shows were a total waste of my time, however, I watched Teen Mom all the way through (even forgetting to fast forward through the commercials).  When it came time for High School Moms, I just couldn't do it.  It's not that interesting.  It's like the drama-free version of Teen Mom.  And let's face it, that's why we watch it.  I'm canceling my recording of High School Moms.  Teen Mom has one more episode left in this season (which is the last of the four seasons).  I have to watch it. 

Then, since I'm a sucker for Internet research, I stumbled upon this super trashy website dedicated solely to gossip - and not the PC, fluffy people.com version.  I didn't know stuff like this even existed.  And for the big reveal, here is a website where you can waste tons of time reading dumb stories about people who have EVER been in the spotlight: wetpaint.com/

And on that note, when is Downton Abbey coming back to PBS?  Apparently there are about 11.5 million people who also love the show. I need some culture in my TV show selections...

MTV's Teen Mom
Favorite mom - Catelynn - she was the smart one.
I love the Abbey!

No comments:

Post a Comment