Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Smoothie Goodness

I love smoothies.  I always have.  I hope I always will.  Earlier this summer, I was obsessed with this pina colada smoothie

Pina Colada Smoothie from Paula Deen

 I love pina coladas.  I drank lots of them on our honeymoon.  This recipe is delicious (and sans alcohol, so it's genuinely refreshing!).  Side Note:  Who knew Paula Deen made healthy recipes?  I digress... Now, I'm really into this smoothie.  I made one for dinner tonight.  I'll keep making them for my meals until I run out of the ingredients.  The orange juice, banana and pear completely overpower the kale and spinach.  I also like how there isn't any dairy in it - dairy smoothies typically leave me quite uncomfortable.

Green Smoothie from The Glitter Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment