Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer Reads Update

Last night I finished The Art of Racing In The Rain, one of my Summer Reads books.  I cried.  I am now sure it's my job to make sure I raise Sophie right so when her spirit comes back as a human, she will be a good person.  Holy cow, Enzo.  I love you (and I don't even like big dogs).  Tear jerker.

I also read all of my magazines for July.  This is a big deal.  I'm trying to watch less TV.  I'd really love to cancel our cable.  Maybe once Josh moves to Iowa City, I'll do it.  HGTV is on at Anytime Fitness, so if I really need to watch something, I can coordinate it with my cardio workouts.  Plus, I have about as much to watch with cable as I did without cable.  I'm a simple girl.  Give me a newscast, and I'm hooked.  I grew up with three TV stations and seemed to find entertainment then; I'm sure I could handle it as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment