Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fab Finds: Window Treatments

I've become a fan of the ABC Family show Bunheads.  Tonight I'm catching up on episodes, and couldn't help but notice the window treatments they hung in last week's episode.  They're from Lowe's, and they're some of my favorite patterns.  It's fun to see products I enjoy and use when I watch TV.  It's also nice to spend some time at home not working.  Last night I was working until 11:30, and was on set at my photo shoot at 6:30 this morning.  I'm tired and I need mindless entertainment.

I'm sure my pale skin would make me look great as a ballerina.

Truly installed curtains for Michelle.
The curtain panels in Michelle's living room (hung by Truly in the scene above).
The curtain panels in Michelle's bedroom.
The first panels are only $25 per panel and the multi-colored panels are only $15 per panel.  Really, it's a great bargain for the style.  Now, I've got important things to do...like catching up on yesterday's episode.  And since I never had the opportunity to be a dancer, I'm going to live vicariously through the bunheads...

No comments:

Post a Comment