Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Key is Online!

I'm a huge Kappa Kappa Gamma fan.  I wasn't a huge fan of Kappa in college (probably because I was working about 40 hours a week, involved in way too many activities, and switched my major five times so I always had a full class load).  The fever hit me after graduation when I realized my best friends from college were Kappas, I got my foot in the door at work thanks to a Kappa connection, and I realized how many leadership and networking opportunities Kappa offers.  I have the same passion for Kappa as my high school yearbook teacher had.  McRoberts is the one who suggested I attend college...and be a Kappa at Iowa.  I got one of the details right.


Anyway, today Kappa launched their online version of The Key.  When I was a senior in college, I did my capstone magazine project on a redesign of The Key.  One thing I suggested improving was allowing online access of the publication.  Maybe my suggestion worked?


No comments:

Post a Comment