Saturday, July 7, 2012

Before & After: Sophie's Hair

This week, I took Sophie to her daycare/hair lady to get her hair cut.  With the 100+ degree temperatures here in Iowa, she was getting a little overheated every time she went outside.  I tried to get her in last week, but they were full (apparently I'm not the only pet parent who thought their dog needed a haircut).  Anyway, on Thursday, Sophie got a haircut.  Here she is before and after her cut.  I think she's absolutely adorable with lots of hair, and then also when she is trimmed.  It's probably her super cute eyes - they get me EVERY time.  Sophie, do you want a treatie?  Ok, sure.  Just look at me with those sweet brown eyes and you can have whatever you want.

Sophie can see without her bushy eyebrows blocking her sight.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment