Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bringing Home The Gold

The USA women's gymnastics team won the gold! And, apparently, I ruined a lot of people's days by posting about it to Facebook.  Seriously, if you don't want to know about what's going on in the world, it's probably a good idea to NOT read Facebook updates...

Here's my favorite picture from the day.  Gabby looks like she's on cloud nine!

Thanks, Huffington Post!


And then here is Jordyn Wieber with her medal.  If I had a gold medal, I would wear it every day.

Congrats, Jordyn!

And then, Michael Phelps made history today by becoming the most decorated Olympic athlete.  He won  gold and silver medals today, for a grand total of 19.  That's insane.  How wonderful for him!

Congrats on the win, Michael!

I didn't work out today because the Olympians worked so hard.  Maybe tomorrow I'll hit up the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment