Friday, September 14, 2012

The Kate Obsession Continues

Kate and Prince William are on a diplomatic overseas tour right now, so they're being photographed in detail, (I've already admitted my admiration for the princess here and here.)  Below are some of my favorite outfits from her recent public events.  She can really rock a classic dress...

One Day of Clothes in Singapore (source)

Third day in Singapore (source)
Visiting a mosque in a 1980s-inspired dress (source)
Then, the big news for Kate is a recent breach of privacy.  A French tabloid reportedly posted photos of Kate sunbathing topless at a private estate in the south of France.  I feel terribly for her.  She was just trying to relax before a whirlwind press tour.  At times like this, I have a grave distaste for the media...

No comments:

Post a Comment