Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Late Nights

Today, I got my eyes dilated at the optometrist. I love my optometrist. I started seeing him during his first year at the practice almost ten years ago. (For the record, I still have 20/20 vision.) I see him because, in the event my eyes fail me, he can heal me. That's what doctors do, right? I like to take preventative measures...when it's convenient.

Anyway, after today's stressful day at the office (and super tired eyes), I fell asleep on the sofa for a little "after work" nap. An hour and a half later, I decided it was time to a avoid the inevitable and take Sophie on a walk. Minna came over. We talked. She went home. I caught up on the new TV shows for fall onTuesdays (which are amazing! More on my reviews later). I also just scored my best time in solitaire. And in other news, the new iPhone update has left me without the ability to respond to emails on my phone. Sort of tragic. Sort of a blessing. I really need to create better sleeping habits! It's on my to do list...

No comments:

Post a Comment