Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fab Finds: Protein Shakes

I've been drinking this smoothie for a couple of years, but I thought I'd share it anyway.  I'm purchasing another giant container of it this week, so I figured it was worthy fab find.


It's the Amplify smoothie, and I purchase it at GNC.  I get the chocolate flavor in a 2-pound container (it contains 30 servings/scoops).  Blended together with 8 oz. of skim milk, 3 ice cubes, and 1/2 a banana is my favorite way to drink it.  Also, having the Magic Bullet to blend it allows me to literally grab and go in the morning...or when I want it for dinner (like I did tonight).  I don't think I get enough protein in my regular diet, so ingesting 20 grams in a protein shake is really the easiest way for me to get it.  If you're in the market for a tasty low-calorie, high-protein smoothie, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment