Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wedding Season

I mentioned a while back my friend Cassie's wedding is this summer.  Today, I picked up my bridesmaid dress, and now the excitement is starting to build.  It's really coming up soon!  June 24 is Cassie's bridal shower.  Since I will be at the Kappa Convention in Jacksonville, I can't attend.  However, I was able to contribute to her special by designing her bridal shower invitations.  I'm really happy with how they turned out!
I filled in a time by hand on each invitation - I don't have that drawn out on the document.  You can use your imagination.  Thanks to overnightprints.com, they arrived within a week.  And envelopes.com came through with pretty dark purple envelopes. 

I also finished save the date magnets for a couple from Josh's hometown.  They're getting married in October, and it'll be very fun to celebrate with them (they've dated for close to a decade).  I also used overnightprints.com for these.  Next week, I'll work with Tiff on their invitations.  We've worked on them already, but we're not 100% sure on the final design.  Hopefully that'll work itself out when we meet.



Also, tomorrow Josh and I will be going to Indiana to purchase his car (fingers crossed!).  With one roadtrip under our belts in the journey to find Josh the perfect car, I'm really hoping things turn out with this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment