Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fab Finds: My Favorite Office Supplies

I'm a sucker for pretty stationery, sticky notes, binders, folders, paper, pens, pencils...pretty much anything office related.  One of my favorite sources is Russell and Hazel.  They're based in Minneapolis, and the creator/owner is an Iowa State alum.  I'm pretty sure we are soul mates.  Anyway, below are some of my favorite items from their store (and I am proud to admit I own them all).

Mini Binders

Chicklets Adhesive Notes
To Do Adhesive Notes
Jotters In Tray
Whenever I'm up in Minneapolis, I stop at their store.  It's like being in office supplies/stationery heaven!  Anyway, I live in Iowa...and the Russell and Hazel Flagship Store is about 4 hours away...so I need to find alternatives.  In the East Village neighborhood in Des Moines, Ephemera is a wonderful store that carries a lot of beautiful options (even a little Russell and Hazel).

Ephemera's amazing shop
Then, tonight after work, I was prop shopping for tomorrow's photo shoot, when I stopped at Staples and discovered Martha Stewart's new office line.  Some of my favorite finds are below.  I think I may have finally found some pretty office supplies I can buy on my typical route (Staples is right next to Lowe's and Target in Altoona).
Binders & Accessories
Journals and Notebooks

Labels, Tags & Bands
Sticky Notes & Notetabs
After Staples, I stopped over at Target, where I spotted some Mara Mi cards, an affordable, colorful and modern line of stationery.

Mara Mi Hot Layered Thank You Cards
So, there are a few of my favorite things.  I have plenty more favorite stationery sources I'll share later.  You'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment