Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fab Finds: Lip Balm

Yesterday, I stopped at Target to purchase lip balm.  My lips had been in dire need of some moisture for a while (Florida was rough on them), and I needed to replace my Burt's Bees lip balm.  Like most people, I went into Target for one item, and came out with more.  Whatever.  I got suckered in.  What's new.  I found my normal, beeswax lip balm (with vitamin E & peppermint), but then I spotted a beautiful pink lid on another lip balm and couldn't resist.  Admittedly, I thought the pink meant the lip balm was tinted, but I was wrong (which is fine, because when I wear tinted lip balm or lipgloss or lipstick, I hate it).  Anyway, the pink lid lip balm was for the new, refreshing option with pink grapefruit!  How exciting!  It feels like heaven on my lips - so soft and the light pink grapefruit flavor is truly...refreshing.  How creative their developers and marketing folks are! This was the best $6 I've spent this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment