Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Almost Done

Today was a long day.  I didn't make it to the 5:15 workout at Anytime Fitness, but I did make it to the 6:15 Farrell's workout.  Work was hectic.  I made a lot of progress on the things I had to make for tomorrow and Thursday's shoot.  I'm pretty sure I should start wearing a mask when I spray paint.  The maintenance guys at work were kind enough to turn on the vent system for me.  I think it was because they couldn't stand the smell.

Where the magic happens...
Also, I had my personal trainer workout at Anytime tonight with Alejandro.  It was amazing!  I have no idea how I've made it this long without a personal trainer.  He pushed me to work out harder than I imagined I could.  He also made me realize I'm not as fit as I thought (hello, BMI).  I think I'm going to have to schedule weekly visits with Alejandro.

It's almost midnight, and I'm almost done with my projects for tomorrow's shoot.  One more coat of spray paint tonight, and probably another tomorrow morning, and it'll all be done!  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment