Monday, June 4, 2012

Golf Tournament

Yesterday, Josh and I attended the Principal Charity Classic in West Des Moines.  We invited his sister, Kalli, and her husband, Mike, to go with us and had a great day.  We started the day off a little late (shocking, right?).  A little after ten in the morning, we drove the twenty-five minute drive out to Jordan Creek Mall to park.  We took a nice shuttle bus over to the golf course and stayed there the whole day.  I lasted until about three in the afternoon...at which my interest level in the sport dwindled as did my sunblock.  Watching a golf tournament was a lot more exciting than I'd anticipated.  The people watching was pretty amazing...oh, and the golfing was exciting, too!  Jay Haas won the tournament with -16.  Thanks, Meredith, for the free tickets and an opportunity to watch some great golfers (and spend the day with family).


Enjoying a cherry Tropical Sno and sporting my Drake snap bracelet.

The Irish Twins celebrating their birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment