Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Nephew, The Football Star x 2

Tonight was my youngest nephew's last football game of the season (Jeramie's last game was last week).  Justyn is in fifth grade, and gets to play on a combined team of fifth and sixth graders.  Before his game started (nearly an hour later than scheduled), I watched tiny little football players run around (literally...they had no idea what they were doing).  I didn't know such tiny people played football in full uniform, but it was quite entertaining.

Anyway, I'm proud of Justyn for sticking with it all season long (they didn't win a game).  I hope he gets to be on a winning team next year, but if not, I'll still be his super-proud Auntie Rachel!

Also, I feel it's worth noting we posed exactly the same without even discussing it.  We had to rock through this photo quickly so he could get down to serious football business.  Justyn is so adorable. He's also kind of bossy on the field.  It must be genetics...

No comments:

Post a Comment