Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fab Finds: Lisa Frank Revival

In grade school, one of my favorite parts of getting ready for a new school year was planning my new year's worth of school supplies.  I'm sure it will come as a shock to everyone that I planned out everything I needed for school (I've talked about my office supplies obsession here and here).  For years, I also kept a detailed list of everything I wore each day including my socks, shoes, jewelry, etc.  I digress... 

A couple days ago, Jaime posted a link on Facebook about the "vintage" Lisa Frank items at Urban Outfitters.  If you're a child of the 80s, you probably had Lisa Frank in your backpack...and loved everything hot pink and purple.  Or, you were a major dork.  There were two groups.  Also, I find it a little bit sad that these are being categorized as vintage items.  Does that make me vintage?  I was pretty shocked when I learned Saved By The Bell and all the shows from TGIF were on Nick at Night.  But I still don't think that makes me vintage...

Lisa Frank Limited Edition Vintage Under The Sea Designer Desk Set
Lisa Frank LImited Edition Vintage Tri-Fold Binder Set
Lisa Frank Limited Edition Vintage Vinyl Zip-Pouch

I'm about 99% sure I had a Trapper Keeper with the three bunny ballerinas on it.  I was that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment