Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Good Laugh

So, the Presidential election is coming up in the next few weeks.  I'm actually pretty pumped for it.  This year, rather than fighting the lines at my local polling office, I am filling out an absentee ballot.  It arrived in the mail this week and I can't wait to fill it out.  You probably already know who I'm voting for...here's a guess...his last name rhymes with comney...

Anyway, as my Facebook feed is polluted with political opinions (I'm all about having an opinion on polarizing topics such as religion and politics, however, I feel there is a time and a place to share said opinion...and Facebook probably isn't the most appropriate platform for it), my good friend, Jaime posted this hilarious video.  I want to watch it again.  Ok, I did.  It's hilarious.  I love the part where the little girl is distracted by the sequins on her shirt...reminds me of someone I know...


No comments:

Post a Comment