Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kitchen and Bath Love

I worked at a kitchen and bath magazine for more than three years.  In that time, I interviewed a lot of designers and homeowners.  I have some favorites - one of whom is Rebekah Zaveloff from KitchenLab.  I love her style.  It's classic with a touch of modern and always fresh. 

Love the Cararara marble!
I could totally do my makeup while sitting there!
 Here's a link to one of my favorite kitchens Rebekah designed.  I could totally live here...

I wonder if I'll ever be as cool as she is...probably not.  She was just on an episode of Kitchen Crashers.  That makes her even cooler.  Here's a picture of us.  I tried to act way cooler than I was when I met Ree Drummond last year at BlogHer (more on that some other time).  I hope I succeeded in not acting like a complete star-struck moron.  Tomorrow morning we're meeting up at the Merchandise Mart to chat.  I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment