Tuesday, April 24, 2012

KBIS Update

Today was pretty great, as expected.  I saw lots of product at KBIS.  Saw lots of PR reps.  And my feet hurt.  This is all very typical of any trade show.  The day was spent at McCormick Place, a huge convention center in Chicago.  The night ended with the Moen Spa Event, an event I look forward to every year.  I literally plan every other press event around this one.  Tonight didn't disappoint.  I had amazing food, wine and conversation with some of my favorite PR reps.  Then, I was treated to a neck and back massage, air-brushed makeup, and ended with making my own blend of sea salt scrub.  It was fabulous.  And the best part - I got to meet up with my former boss, Marie, and some of my favorite kitchen and bath editors (who I use to work with for years).  It was pretty amazing overall.  It doesn't get much better than the Moen Spa Event.  If you haven't gone, you're missing out.
Some of my favorite kitchen and bath editors leaving the Moen Spa Event!
We got airbrushed makeup and had to document!
Also, I learned that next year's event will be in New Orleans the weekend of April 19.  I hope I have the opportunity to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment