Thursday, January 17, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Last Thursday, I learned it was Throwback Thursday.  To participate via social media, I dug out some great photos from my archives.  Thumbing through old photo albums and stacks of real photos (not digital versions on my computer) made me realize I really need to start printing my photos.  Every year, I print an annual family yearbook (yes, I live out yearbook in real life...can you tell I was the yearbook editor my senior year?), but I rarely take the time to print my photos.  Maybe I'll make that a priority...

Sarah and I were basketball cheerleaders | Larimore, North Dakota | 2001

Our first photo together | Ames, Iowa (in front of the Kappa house) | October 2003

Senior year of high school | Wayzata High School, Hopkins bowling alley, Caribean cruise | spring/summer 2003

My older sister and I were cute kids | Grand Forks Air Force Base, North Dakota | 1988-ish

My favorite picture of my favorite younger sister and me | Minnesota | 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment