Monday, January 28, 2013

Baby T Turns One

Baby T turned one this past week.  Josh and I drove down from Iowa City to St. Louis for his party.  Because of the freezing rain/ice storm this weekend, we were only able to spend a couple hours visiting.  It was incredible to see how much Baby T has grown up in the past year.  My heart melted when he wanted to hold my hand while he walked around with the gift Emily gave him...for like 30 minutes straight.  T, I could hold your hand for hours.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the weekend.  I cannot wait until I get to hang out with T again.  Also, seeing Heather and Dan was pretty great, too.  When they lived down the street from me, we had no idea how good we had it.  It's hard to have them so far away.  I cried for the first hour of the drive back to Iowa City.  Emily says when we're old and retired, we can all live on the same street in a retirement community in Florida.  I really hope that happens, because living so far away from friends stinks.







Below is proof of the crazy freezing rain/ice storm.  Also, I'm a little ashamed of myself for not having an actual window scraper in my car.  However, I found a paint stirrer in my trunk; it proved  quite effective in removing the ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment