Thursday, January 17, 2013

Erin's Wedding Invitations

My friend, Erin, is getting married this August.  She's such a cool person, and I'm so happy for her!  She's a Kappa, too, and I've always thought of her as my little sis since she was smaller than me and was a school year (and pledge class) younger than me.  She even lived with Josh and me for a few months after she graduated from Iowa State.  Anyway, I digress.  So, she's getting married, and asked if I'd help out with her wedding stationary   Since that's one of my favorite things to do, I was more than happy to help!  I showed her the invites I made for Cody and Tiff, and she loved them.  I did a little customization to personalize Erin's invitations, but here's where I landed this week (without changing the fonts or the artwork from Tiff's invite template; that might come later).  I'm really looking forward to her big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment