Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kalli's Baby Shower Invite

I've been working on Kalli's baby shower invites for the past couple of weeks.  I think working on Emily's nursery inspired the bright color palette.  I really like how they turned out.  What do you think?  They're printing as I type this (or at least I just uploaded them to be printed).  Hopefully, they'll arrive by Tuesday next week, and be in the mail on Wednesday. 


Now the real work starts:  planning the details for the shower.  The family baby shower is from 11-1, and then the open house for the community is from 1-3.  Below are some inspiration images I have for the feel of her shower.  We'll see how well they translate when they're actually executed.  I'm going with a white overall feel, and then using balloons, honeycomb balls, tissue poms, and circle paper garland to tie in the circle theme.  It might be fun to have some gumballs and candy buttons on the tables.  Also, I have a major crush on Amy Atlas, which is where I found my inspiration.  Maybe I'll be the next Amy Atlas....

(source)
(source)
(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment