Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby Boy Nursery Prep

Emily is due to have a baby on March 30 (that's in less than two months, folks).  In preparation for Baby Nelson, I went up to Minneapolis to help her with the nursery.  It was glorious.  I had a blast and I'm so happy I got to help out.  Here's a video of Baby Nelson kicking me.  I was more than amused.  Please ignore my video skills.  This clip is really just for audio purposes only.  Feeling the little guy move was quite amusing.  And I love hearing Emily's laugh.  Also, Emily, if you're reading this, I'm sorry if I hurt you while trying to make the baby play with me.  I promise this will be the last time I do it.


I took a few photos while I was up there.  For your viewing pleasure, they are below.

Happy momma!

Only during pregnancy is it acceptable for me to do this to my friends.

I love this little nugget already!

Welcomed to Minneapolis with a little snowstorm.
Here's a fancy Polyvore board of what Baby Nelson's nursery will feel like when it's done.  Some of the product is actual...some of it is inspirational.  Either way, this baby is going to be loved and have a sweet nursery (made with lots of love).

Baby Boy Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment