Monday, October 28, 2013

fab finds: 2014 calendars

I'm a planner dork.  I live and breathe thanks to my calendar (likely because I try to pack as much as I possibly can into every day).  It tells me basically everything I need to know.  Every.  Single.  Day.  Over the years, I've been caught in the digital/hard copy struggle.  When I was in grad school, I HAD to have a hard copy.  Once I graduated and didn't have to keep up with crazy reading assignment/paper writing/presentations, I gave up on my hard copy.  My iPhone calendar worked just fine.  However, I've grown to miss the written word.  So, this year, I decided I'm back on the hard copy planner bandwagon.  Thanks to the new Sugar Paper line at Target, I'm living the dream.

[source]

One reason I love living in Ankeny (in addition to my awesome Caribou Coffee), is the Super Target.  I rushed over there last night to find this amazing endcap display.

Is this heaven?  No, it's Target.


I splurged on a wall calendar and a monthly planner for the office.  I can't wait for January!  Go get yours while supplies last.  Check your local Target store rather than looking online.  It's 110%more fun to touch them (hello, texture!) than stare at them on a screen.

[source]

[source]

The Whitney English Day Designer has officially been added to my Christmas list (read about it here).  I had a slight planning freakout last week and almost ordered it, but after a little breather (and a few minutes organizing with washi tape), I realized I can wait until Christmas for my January calendar.  I'm waiting on the 2014 free printable calendars from RedStamp (see 2013's here).  What a beautiful world I live in!

Below is a little roundup of my favorite 2014 calendar finds.  Enjoy!

2014 Calendars and Planners




No comments:

Post a Comment