Monday, March 25, 2013

Dining Room Makeover

I finally did it.  I hung some artwork, which means the dining room is officially finished (read more about the dining room here).  Picking out artwork and photos is a personal thing to me that takes time.  I'm happy with where I landed, but would be happy to add to the wall at some point.  As a wise woman once told me, "A good house is never done."

Dining Room: After
Dining Room: Before (2007)
 
I also hung two little pictures on the wall in the living room (thank you Instagram for making my pictures look cooler and FoxGram for printing them.  Once I get a hammer, I just can't help myself...


And, let's keep it real.  Here's a little behind-the-scenes action from these two shots.  I like to think I'm organized and I swear I am in my head...



No comments:

Post a Comment