Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Parties

Saturday night, I attended my first holiday party of the season - an ugly Christmas sweater party.  I love these parties.  You don't have to get stressed out trying to look your best; instead, you get to have fun dressing a little goofy.  It's stress-free.  Anyway, a college friend, Rachel, invited me to the party and it was great reconnecting with a few friends from undergrad as well as meeting new friends.  I don't really get out much, so this was a nice break for me.


Learn more about the earrings here

Then, tonight was our department Christmas party at work.  It was held at the Gramercy Tap in the Kirkwood Hotel building downtown.  Lindsay, one of my favorite co-workers who has been on maternity leave since October, was there and it was so fun seeing her.  She doesn't look like she just had a baby - I'll need to get some pointers from her one day!

My little buddy, Nick

Deanne (she's a Kappa, too!), Lindsay, me and Brittainey

Deanne, Barb, me, Lindsay, and Leah

Christmas conversation starters, perfect for Christmas parties

No comments:

Post a Comment