Tuesday, July 9, 2013

embracing being 28

Josh's ten year class reunion is this weekend, and I think I'm finally coming to grips with the fact that I also graduated from high school ten years ago.  And, that the girls who were freshmen at Kappa last year were born in the year I graduated from kindergarten.  I also had a moment last week, while meeting with the officer I advise at Kappa, where I was talking about things that were obviously before her time...and I realized it only when she gave me the nicest, blank look.  Shoot.  I wonder how long I'd lost her...

So, here's to being 28 and relating far too much with these buzzfeed posts: 30 Signs You're Almost 30 and Life in Your Early 20s v. Your Late 20s.

October 2003 - our first photo together

On the to do list: accomplish more on my 30 before 30 list...

No comments:

Post a Comment